Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Good morning!

It's a muddy mess in the cottage this morning.  If you guessed Jeff - you're right.  LOL  He's so upset over the rain.  The only good thing about it, is now I can tell when he's been on the kitchen counter - evidence!  :]   Naughty kitty.

I go to the doc today.  She has ways of making me show up.  Like she didn't give me any refills on my purple pill.  Nasty doc.  So, I shall risk slipping into a coma in the waiting room, to get a full prescription.  :]

I'm going to eat bean soup before I go, just so I can tell her not to push too hard when she pokes at my belly.  (evil grin)

Off to fix some homemade hot cocoa.

PS:  I posted two extremely unprofessional videos at Wrinkle World.  :]  I so happy I got them done before any of the cats could knock over my camera. 

Blogged with Flock

No comments: