Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Jeff, the king of stink

This morning, I grabbed my laundry basket to head over to mom's and do my laundry, and the foulest of stenches rose up and invaded my innocent nostrils causing my nose hair to fall out and drop to the floor.  Jeff had sprayed the basket!

Last night, the King of Stink jumped on the trash can, turned and sprayed the top of my storage cabinet in the kitchen.  He wasn't content knowing he had snuck a shot on the lower level, NOOOO Jeff had to go for the next level up!  ROFL!!!

Next month, the boy is getting fixed.  No hesitation.  No delay.  Spotty was the sprayer out of Kitty's litter.  I thought he was bad, but there is nothing to compare to Jeff, the King of Stink.  LOL

Have a great day! 

Blogged with Flock

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a riot! I never hear of a cat that sprayed and I sure never knew you could get them fix. I must be really stupid when it comes to cats.

Unknown said...

Shame of Jeff. I don't think I could stand it. I had Boots taken care of at a young age and never experienced any problems. Is it just with males or would I have if I hadn't had her "fixed?" I sure hope you can get Jeffy taken care of next month!

Yobeeone said...

The icing on the cake was last week! Jeff came in, walked past me and sniffed my leg. Jeff didn't smell himself, SOOOO he quickly turned around and shot me! I still haven't recovered from that one. LOL