Thursday, January 10, 2008

Some tidbits

Good morning!

Last night I did up a few videos for those of you with really basic questions about Blogger. I'm not happy with the quality they uploaded with. They went from beautifully clear to fuzzy. Anyway! I hope you can tell how to do a few things anyway. :]

Here's the YouTube versions:

Posting tips for blogger

Settings tips for blogger

Template tips for blogger

When you go to YouTube to watch my tidbits, look over at the related videos sections. You might learn more from what other's have posted.

For those with cable or DSL, there's a clearer version (which for some reason turned pink. LOL) here:

Posting tips for blogger

Settings tips for blogger

Template tips for blogger

The high speed links are to pretty large files, but you get a closer version of how to do stuff. The YouTube version looks far away.

Anyway! I'm off to do laundry. Have a great one! :]

No comments: