Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Good morning!

It's the first time in 3 days I've woke up and almost feel normal.  I've had a nasty migraine that was a result of my own stupidity.  I'd been holding to a diet that was supposed to eliminate or drastically reduce PMS related stuff.   It really did work, until last month when I blew it completely.  Now I'm back to detoxing again.  *whimper*

Anyway, I'm trying to catch up today on everything that's taken a back seat. 

As for my brood.  So far this morning, Jeff has caught me in the face with both paws.  We're not speaking right now.  He's really mean when he wakes up in the morning.  I'm plotting my revenge.

Bindi is asleep on my lap.  He makes a great lap warmer. Tiger is zonked on the futon with Squeeky and Chubby can't decide if she wants in or out.  She's the only one interested in going out and freezing her butt off in the snow.  Then again, blubber queen is the only one who can honestly stay warm.  LOL

Off to a cuppa, breakfast and work.  Have a fun day!

Blogged with Flock

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Boots said maybe you deserved a face hit! I think she is upset that you called Chubby- blubber queen.

I am glad you woke up feeling good, not thinking like Boots who is sticking up for her friends LOL

Anonymous said...

I sure hope Jeff didn't scratch you when he got you in the face. Hope he didn't draw blood.

I'm glad your feeling better and your migrane is better. They can be bad. Feel Better.

Yochana said...

My apologies to Bootsie. Chubby is actually a BEACHED WHALE!!!!!! muhahahhaaaaa....

Jeff didn't draw blood, but he did stick me a good one. Naughty beastie.

As for how I'm feeling. I felt better this morning. Right now my headache is returning and I'd like to go to bed. :]

Sadly, I can't. I have to push it hard the next couple weeks. This past Avon campaign went bad, so I have to work hard to make up for it. :]