Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Doc update!

I'm thrilled to announce that I have been given a bill of perfect health!  My blood tests are beautiful.  My cholesterol the envy of my family!  My white blood count, bang on!  My EKG, slight malfunction, but who cares! 

And Jr.! The lovely growth on my side, mistaken previously by someone to be a tumour, is a clump of little fat bodies that all got together and formed a lump.  Nothing to it.  Junior stays and goes down as the largest the doc has ever seen!  Way to go Jr!!! I'm so proud!

I hate doctor visits, but this was worth it all!  :]  Off to celebrate...with freshly baked bread and a big slab a butter on it to celebrate my low cholesterol!  LOL!!!  (I never do that, but I sure am today!)

(of course, mom just reminded me that it's the ones with the clean bill of health that fall over dead the next day of a heart-attack.  I think she's just envious because her cholesterol suks.)  LOL

Blogged with Flock

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hip Hip Hooray for you. Glad you got such a good report.

Yochana said...

I'm excited! :]

The doc was in agreement with me that the pain and dizziness was probably related to the bad acid reflux and allergies.

BTW! My hot bread celebration with loads of raw honey and real butter was delicious! :] mmm.....

Unknown said...

I am drooling thinking about the bread and real butter yummmmmm

Yobeeone said...

I drooled thinking about it this morning. So, I popped a piece of bread in the toaster oven, put a little real butter on it and raw honey and it wasn't bad! But nothing beats fresh out of the oven. :]