Wednesday, January 23, 2008

3rd entry of the morning!

 Stress test!  Didn't go.  We got iced in.  So!  I called up, canceled for the 3rd time, and told the nurse I wasn't rescheduling because I'm pretty certain this is a sign I'm not supposed to have one.  She laughed.  :]  I canceled the first time due to a flood.  Second - no ride, third - iced in.  It's a definite sign.  :]

Now for the big yellow/orange cat.  I bled for him yesterday.  He looked so pitiful and cold.  So, I took the cat carrier, stuffed it down a tight fitting box, covered it with a black trash bag to absorb heat and protect the cardboard from rain. 

Next, I placed it in front of the hole that leads under mom's house (it's where he moved into), put his water/food bowl inside and lined the ground around it with hay.  He was so happy!  He went inside the box, where it was nice and warm, to eat.  Then sat at the doorway for the longest time. 

Right now, he's out beside his little box, lying on the hay in the sun.  He looks content.  :]

Blogged with Flock

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Boots is blubbering about how nice you are. She is an orange tabby and has compassion for the big yellow/orange guy.

Yobeeone said...

Thank you Boots! :] You should see his big yellow eyes! They're sweet. (jeff knocks the human to the ground and beats the crap out of her.)

Unknown said...

My Avon came today! I am surprised at how fast I get things. Thanks.

Yobeeone said...

Wow! Does your order come USPS or UPS? (asks she who is still learning the ins and outs of her own business)

Unknown said...

USPS this time. UPS last time and I think it was faster this time!

Yobeeone said...

That's impressive. You ordered Friday and the PO was closed Monday. Cool! :]

Anonymous said...

Oh I can't believe ho sweet you are to the cat. That was so nice of you. You went beyond to the call of duty.