Monday, January 7, 2008

Murphy and his stupid law

Good evening, y'all!

What a day! The weather was in the 60's and the sun shining! We were supposed to get a bit of rain but it never happened. B"H!

I played outside with the cats for awhile, then went in after my Fly fusion pen so I could sit outside and write my blog entries. That's when Murphy raised his ugly head out of the horse manure on the other side of the fence. I turned on my Fly Fusion and in less than the time it takes to say Rumpelstiltskin, the pen said, "battery power is low." *poof* off goes the pen.

Lesson learned, never wait four days before recharging your Fly battery. :]

All in all, it didn't really matter anyway. Whatever the wind was blowing around went straight to my sinuses and I've had a headache the whole afternoon. *sulk*

On the bright side! My Avon shipment arrived, along with some Torah books I'd ordered and my "Foraging with the Wildman" DVD. Wildman Bill is really cool! He got arrested for eating a dandelion in Central Park. You can read about it on his site. :]

Off to clean up Bindi's hairball! Have a fun!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't know what the heck a Fly Fusion is! Sorry about the sinus headache. I don;t get them instead I get sinus drainage and cough and clear my throat all the time and live on Halles.

Daniel Greenfield said...

batteries can also run down faster in the cold

Yobeeone said...

Yeah, the cold didn't help the battery at all.