Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Good morning! first entry

It's Wednesday!!!  And what a week it's been!  Phil came back last night to try and fix the leak.  We turned on the water and a flood came racing into the bathroom.  Next attempt - SUCCESS!!!!  Then - BOOM!!!!! 

A loud explosion from the back of the house - the line busted with a force this time and because of where the pipes are located, it sounded like a bomb going off. 

Another hour later, Phil and I decide to cap the line to the bathroom sink (which I'm totally happy about) and that would be that...and it was.

He'll be back whenever I decide I want to put in a new bathroom sink and help me install it and rebuild the wall.  :]  Phil's great!

To keep this a short entry, I'll make a new one!

Blogged with Flock

4 comments:

Unknown said...

How awful.

Yobeeone said...

I felt so bad for him. Absolutely nothing was going right, and he never got impatient about it once. He said he told his son-in-law that he has patience to spare. LOL He must have been offering him some. LOL

I'm glad it's finished. Even though Jeff went in and SPRAYED MY TUB!!! He's seriously getting fixed.

Unknown said...

Jeff needs to take priority on your list of things to get done!

Yobeeone said...

yip! He's my number 1 priority next month. It's going to be like a mercy surgery. One, it will spare my nerves. Two, he'll stop crying through the house 24/7 because no one wants to mate with him (including his brother LOL), three, he'll stop beating everyone up out of frustration. LOL