Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Murphy won't leave me alone.

It's snowing.  The road is slick.  If it doesn't improve by 11:00 I might miss my stress test again.  They're going to hate me if I do.  I told mom I'm beginning to wonder if I'm even supposed to take the test.  LOL

The big yellow/orange cat was on the porch this morning waiting to be fed.  I feel so bad for him being outside, especially when it's dropping to 5 degrees Thursday night.  There's no way I can bring him in, even in a cage.  Jeff will be constantly trying to attack and spraying even more than he is now. 

At least he has the hay in the barn to burrow into.  He's also been staying under moms' house.  That gives him even more protection from the wind, but not the cold.  *pause*  Nope!  None of that makes me feel any better, especially when he sees everyone else going inside and he can feel the warmth every time I open the door.  *grieve*

Welp, I'm off to mom's to get a bath and cleaned up.  B"H she still has water.  :]  Catch ya later!

Blogged with Flock

No comments: