Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Second entry of the morning!

To pick up from the previous, so my acid reflux has been working over-time.  Last night, my tongue felt on fire.  I drank a little milk and it kinda fizzled on my tongue.  I  pulled out the flashlight, grabbed a mirror and had a look.  My tongue had bumps on the back that looked mamash sore and felt it. 

I went over to mom's and had her take a look.  Yip!  It wasn't my imagination - they were there.  Off to webmd.com to see what to do.  Nothing. 

B"H, my niece-in-law is a home health nurse.  So I called her and explained what was up.  She had acid reflux when she was pregnant, so she had an idea of how miserable I was.  She told me to take the purple pill twice/day instead of once like the doc said. 

The extra pill, along with Mylanta helped quite a bit.  I was still up part of the night trying to keep the pressure down, but this morning I felt a lot better than I have in a few days. 

NOW! To keep this entry short, let's move on to the next!

Blogged with Flock

No comments: