Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Early morning scare

I looked out my kitchen window this morning and saw Jeff sniffing something dead.  It's little legs were sticking out and little arms folded in like it'd been hit by a car.  My heart sunk to the floor.  It was either Tiger or Kitty.

I closed my right eye, that distorts everything, looked again and felt like an idiot - it was a piece of rusty, metal roofing off the barn.  LOL 

The piece off roof flew it's death during the wind storm we had last night.  It was wicked.  The weather vane at my station was wild.  Thankfully, no other harm was done.  :]

Off to finish breakfast!  Have a great day!

PS:  Here's a super cool site I found a couple days ago: Learning Herbs.

Blogged with Flock

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank heaven is was roofing! We only lost a piece of spouting and the plastic thing it drains into. Wind was really awful, kept me awake.

Yobeeone said...

Good thing Lynn likes to repair things. :] Glad nothing else got killed. That wind was incredible! Reminded me of hurricane season when I lived down south.