Monday, January 28, 2008

What a ride!

Guess what Jeff did?  He jumped on my kitchen counter and sprayed my dishes.  I can't wait till next week.  I hope mom will take him to the vet to be fixed.

On the bright side!  It's been nice enough that me and the boys went on 3 days of adventures in a row!  Yesterday was the toughest.  Jeff was such a nuisance that I decided to wear him out on the hill.  It worked.  We hiked so much that he went straight to sleep when we came home.  LOL  (evil human strikes again!)

He must have still been tired today, because he sat more on this trip than he ever has!  :]

Bindi got hurt on yesterday's trip.  I didn't know it until late last night when I found blood tracks through the house and on the side of the tub.  He must have gotten hurt on the stickers.  Poor baby.

Welp!  That's it till tomorrow. Have a great evening!

Blogged with Flock

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have only one comment.... NEUTER!

Yochana said...

I wish I had an unrelated cat. I'd loved to have seen how beautiful Jeffie's babies would have been. But! No such luck. He's getting fixed and we'll never know. :[