Wednesday, April 30, 2008

2nd post of the day!

This morning began with Spotty jumping on the shelf sending 70 little potted plant thingies flying to the ground. I'm still waiting for the dirt to dry so I can clean it up without a mess.

Then, I spent some time downloading some cool music clips to use with my videos. Get ready for a total improvement in my videos. Really! They're going to be awesome! Either that or I'm in some sort of extreme denial.

Anyway, the rest of the day has been a total waste. I think it's because yesterday I worked myself into a coma. It was great, I accomplished a ton and now my brain is lying on the floor in a pool of Bindi's shedding hair and ticks trying to recover. So! I'm taking it down to the creek with the kids and see if I can wash it off and get some work done when I return. :]

Hope you're having a great day! :]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope it washes okay! Starting to look nice outside here at 3pm only. It was a bit overcast til now but seems to be a break in the clouds now.
3o'clock is the great debate time for me.. do I or do I not take tylenol to get to the bus stop to pick up Rivy?? Can I make it without it??
No one knows, it is one of the great secrets of the universe.

Yobeeone said...

A fish jumped up and snitched my brain. Last I saw it, it was being ripped to shreds by a minnow.

I hope your tylenol is working. Jeff said he'll hope it's working too if you send him 50 pounds of catnip. (shut up Jeff)