Tuesday, April 29, 2008

zzzzzzzzzzzz

Still not awake yet. :] It's freezing cold in the cottage. brrrrrrrr....

Last night was wild and irritating. Evil nephew brought his evil dogs up and one (not the pit bull) attacked me and naturally no one said anything. I blew up at mom later. I get really disgusted by this whole thing. I let her know if the dogs ever bite me I'm suing the crap out of him, and I will. Maybe that will make her wake up.

Anyway, he just missed sinking his teeth into me. I could feel the heat of his breath through my pants. So, I'm still angry this morning. I wish he'd drop dead. I'd celebrate the same way I did when my dad died. It was like a monkey off my back.

I've decided the next time, I'm letting her dachshund out and then we'll see how serious she takes the mongrel. I will say the pit bull was sweet. He's not the aggressive biter pit bulls are known for (yet anyways). To be honest, he's a bit of a coward. He's terrified of the neighbors great dane. When it barks, he cowers back and runs. It's really funny. He'll also let me pet him and he's afraid of me. I like that.

On to better news! Jeffie just forced his way onto my lap. He's a big baby in the morning. Bindi is still in bed. Squeeky is out cold on the futon. Chubb just finished feeding her fat body and Spotty is keeping watch on the porch. Oh crap! I just noticed Jeffie's left eye is swollen. I'm outa here to check out his latest. Have a great day!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Your morning sounds like mine as been. A big zzzzzzzzzz! Hope Jeff's eye is okay. Oh...and yes about what you posted on my blog. MS does affect my ability to cope with things. Crappy isn't it.

Yobeeone said...

Jeffie's eye has been looking better as the days gone by.

Yes it is crappy. I like my old body and mind better. :]

Chana @ Lemon Lime Moon said...

Glad to hear his eye is repairing.
It was cold here too this morning and I was shivering in bed. I didnt have enough blankets on.

Anonymous said...

Hope Jeffie's eye is OK. I know he's been having problems with it. Sure glad you didn't get bit. Next time carry a club with you, that'll keep him away.

Yochana said...

Wish I'd had my handy Post Office Dog Spray. That would have taught the evil beastie.