Thursday, April 10, 2008

ROFL

mmmm....see the creamy box of mouthwatering chocolates to your left. Stare at it. Stare deeply into the box!!! Now, look down and ask yourself, "How many pounds did I gain from that?" ROFL!!!

Those are French chocolates and it really does take you to a chocolate store if you click the pic. I gained 4 pounds there. My personal favourites are Israeli chocolates, especially the bitter. It's to die for. (I just gained 3 pounds typing that.)

One thing I found out from my little survey so far is that my mom really wanted chocolate for Mother's Day. So, yesterday while we were at Kroger, I picked up some Ghirardelli. It has cremes: mint, caramel, etc. I gave it to her early so she could gain weight in advance. LOL!!!! I'm evil.

Welp, this post is making me hungry and since there really wasn't anything at all to talk about, I stuck with the thought of chocolate. :]

PS: Jeff has a special treat he's posting later today at the Litterbox. Stay tuned!!! It's going to be exciting!!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You know how dark chocolate is supposed to be good for you? We buy it...for health LOL. Then we end up having just one square...for health and then later for more health have some more and then later......well now you know how it is!!

Yochana said...

It's why I'm so healthy!!! Actually, my addiction is 3 Musketeers bars. I'm totally pathetic. I have at least one a week. It's probably why my muscles are acting up again. I'm putting crap in my body. LOL

Unknown said...

Lets see now...it was posted at 9:17 AM that Jeff was going to have a special treat on Litterbox. hmmmmmmmmmm??? waiting~~~~~ it is now 7:49 in the evening.

Yobeeone said...

Jeff posted it. :] It took time. I had 3 program crashes while trying to get my audio on two sites.

Then, I bought a new program, only to have the link back to the download to fail. It took forever for the seller to get back to me.

Then my cousins came in from Washington (state) that I haven't seen for around 15 years and there went the rest of my afternoon. LOL

I got sick from being in the heat too long and there went a good 2 hours.

Then I had to figure out my new software and get the audio up. Then Jeff had to resize and adjust his pics.

But things are fine now. LOL