Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Plight of the missing Bindi! or There's a turd on my butt!

For the second day in a row Bindi disappeared on a hike. Yesterday, I had to make an extra trip up the hill to find him. He was waiting on me. Sometimes I think he just likes the extra attention. :]

Anyway, today when he disappeared I went hunting him because I didn't want to make an extra trip. Me, Jeff and Squeeky roamed around for nearly 15 minutes trying to find him. I never did.

Meanwhile, I went to the edge of the back of the pond and saw something shiny on the dam! It was 4 painted turtles sunning themselves!!! There was 7 - 9 altogether. I lost track of how many heads were sticking up. I stopped being irritated with Bindi after this. If he hadn't disappeared, I would have never seen them.

Any who, Bindi came up behind me just as casual as anything. Little rascal. I wanted to pick him up and carry him home, but he had a little turd on his hairy butt so I let him walk. LOL

BTW, I put a video up at FOW that I recorded on the hill. Have a great evening!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sound like you had an interesting walk toped off by seeing the turtles. Great picture by the way.

Unknown said...

Turtle sighting....great. Turd sighting....not so great!

Yobeeone said...

It was an excellent adventure! I wish we could go again today, but it's going to rain. *pout*

Jeff and Bindi want to know what you have against Turds.

Squeeky says Turds stands for: Tiny Urinating Rats Donning Skates

Unknown said...

Miss Boots - your good manners kitty says...The Ugly Rear Delivery (turd) should be done in private and not seen!

Yobeeone said...

Jeff is insulted. He thought Bindi's turd was really cool and put it in a frame on my wall. He was going to send it to you, but since you insulted him he refuses. lol

Unknown said...

I don't think that sort of thing can be put in the US mail service....THANK HEAVEN!

Yobeeone said...

Why not? They deliver crap all the time. ROFL