Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I hate dogs

Me and the cats all agree that we hate dogs with a passion.  My two great-nieces decided to bring their pit bull down unleashed.  Let's just say they got a lecture and a couple threats.

By the time they finally left, which wasn't soon enough, the only way to get rid of said evil dog was taking a broom to him.  He's afraid of brooms.  :]  He's lucky he didn't get massed.  That was one of my threats.

Hopefully, next time they'll either leave him home or come with a choker chain. 

The highlight of today was sitting in on the Julie Andrews webcast.  That was so cool!!!!  I can't wait till she does another.  :]

The boys, Squeeky and I also got in a mini-adventure this morning.  We explored the plant growth around camp and thankfully didn't see any more snakes.  :]

That was the day!  I'm off to fix supper and debate another trip up the hill.   Hope everyone made it a fun day!  :]

 

3 comments:

Chana @ Lemon Lime Moon said...

My cats love their pup. She is 16 years old or so now and disabled with severe arthritis. Her pal my big ginger cat hugs her daily though she cant have him sleeping by her anymore. Still, on the cold nights he would cuddle up against her hips to keep them warm.
When they all used to play outside together, the dog protected the cats from the raccoons etc.
But then see, my doggy is sweet natured and dear. Never gave so much as a snarl to anyone.
When she is gone her kitty will be devastated as they are best pals.
Pit bulls are crazy. I cant imagine having one as a pet.

Unknown said...

I agree...Pit bulls are nuts! When my dog was alive my cats loved him. My one cat acted like a dog because she was just a kitten and my dog took care of her.

Yobeeone said...

Pit bulls need shot. I hate mom's weenie dog because it's an idiot, but I felt so sorry for it last night because he has cataracts and is going deaf. Can you imagine being able to barely see something huge over you and not be able to see what it's about to do?