Thursday, April 17, 2008

Good morning!

Before I forget, Pesach starts right after Shabbos, so after tomorrow I won't be posting again until Monday night.

Mom's feeling a bit better, so we're going in sometime today to get groceries. I can't wait. I'm out of a number of things and I can't finish my Pesach preps until I get some masking tape and a bucket.

Anyway, nothing much happening this morning. I managed to get the first round of de-wormer down Kitty's throat. I felt so bad for her. She foamed at the mouth the whole time. Poor baby. But at least in a few days she won't have worms sneaking out her butt and onto my bed. GROSS!!!

OH WAIT!!!! Bindi gave me a tiny little gift last night. I crawled in bed, shut off the light and layed there enjoying the hum of the electric heater when I felt something funny on my hand.

I rolled over, turned on the light and there was my tiny present! POOP! Nah! Just kidding. It was a STINKING TINY TICK!!!!!! I HATE TICKS!!!!

I leave you with that thought, just because I'm evil. :] Have a fun, tick-free day!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

How could such a pretty kitty have such tiny stinky black ugly creatures nesting in her fur? Oh wait.....her human isn't de ticking her!!!!

Anonymous said...

I just couldn't sleep with those kitty's droping ticks and worms and who knows what else at night in my bed. But I guess your use to it.

Yobeeone said...

Put it this way, the kids get de-ticked tonight. About an hour ago when I was on the hill, I was sitting there petting Squeeky and a tick crawled up my hand. LOL So yip, they'll be some major tick checking tonight! :]

BTW, Squeeky has a super cool story to tell later at the Litterbox, but right now I'm off to get groceries.

Chana @ Lemon Lime Moon said...

Front line!!! I love that stuff.
I am off to the shower as I am covered in blood, urine .. I cut the doggies toenails and hit a vein . A real bleeder. She cant walk outside anymore so they have to be cut for her and sometimes.. oh man.
So soaked thru me.. soaked thru her.
she is bathed..now its my turn.

Yobeeone said...

ouch!!!! You need one of those toenail thingys they show on the info commercial to do pets nails. :]