Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Morning ramblings...

Guess what I woke up to this morning? The howling of coyotes and a Great Horned owl hoo hoot hooing in the distance. :]

Jeff's allergies have got him down and he's been consoling himself by wiping his nose all over my chin. He has stinky breath. I distracted him with a can of salmon in sauce. He's happy now.

Yesterday a friend called with an idea to help me get rid of my incessant headaches. Brace yourself! Before bed I cut open an onion and put half of it beside my bed at face level. I breathed in onion all night! I woke up with clear sinuses and no headache - the first time in literally days! It's a smelly solution, but it works! :]

Welp, I'm off to breakfast. I've spent most of my morning working on my Avon re-launch and just remembered I haven't eaten. duh. Make it a great day! And remember the onion! LOL


5 comments:

Chana @ Lemon Lime Moon said...

grating onion for the liquid..which you place on cotton balls and stick up your nose does a job on heavy colds too..
Makes you sneeze like crazy though but works as long as the onion juice isnt dripping wet.

I think onion at face level might be better LOL

Anonymous said...

Hey, if the onion works, I'd do it to. Hope it keeps working for you.

Yobeeone said...

Lemon, Jeff said that was gross, but he intends to sneak one up my nose when I'm asleep.

Granny: I hope so too! Can't wait to see if it actually works two days in a row. LOL

Unknown said...

If Jeff has bad breath it could be because someone gives him salmon in sauce to eat....duhhhhh! Between the two of you..salmon breath and onion stinker you make quite a pair LOL

Yobeeone said...

humph! Jeff exhales on you and I simply walk past and you passout. Long live onions!!!! muuuhahahahahaa.....