Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Taa Daa

Hey everyone!  Let's see, where does the comedy begin?  Oh! I know!  Yesterday I drank some dandelion flower tea, swelled up, had to take Benedryl and laughed myself sick about being allergic to the flowers.  :]

Today, I ate a potato cake, felt like something stung me in the mouth and now my mouth and tongue are all funny, and yes - more Benedryl!  LOL!!!

Yesterday, Bindi chucked up something interesting on my bedroom floor.  That was fun.  I almost took a pic, but then decided it wasn't that interesting.

AND!!! Last but not least!  I've had 13 ticks on me!  I think this summer I could possible set a new record and end up on Ripley's Believe It or Not!

That's it!  Make it a great evening!  :]


Blogged with the Flock Browser

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I'll be the one to nominate you for Ripley's. Your life sure isn't boreing that's for sure. I hope you weren't using any of your Avon tic protection when you got all those tics.

Yobeeone said...

Actually - I was! LOL!