Monday, April 7, 2008

There's a woodsucker on my corncob!

This is the season for evil wood suckers, a.k.a. termites.  For the next week they'll show their faces, I'll chase them with termite killer and eventually they'll go away and I won't see them again until next year. CURSE YOU TERMIES!!!!

I didn't get to go on the hill today.  Jeff is still pretty scruffy, so we stayed home.  I could have gone without him, but it wouldn't have been as much fun.  :]

That was pretty much the day.  Jeff slept, I worked at the computer and cleaned the house.  I hope the excitement hasn't been too much for you.  LOL

Back to trying to find Bindi.  He never comes inside till it's late.  Naughty little begger.


Blogged with the Flock Browser

6 comments:

Chana @ Lemon Lime Moon said...

Explorer Bindi!
Well you need to put out a sacrifice to the termite god like I do, then they stay away.
Awful little bums.

Unknown said...

Such excitement! Thanks a lot. I expect more from you!

Yobeeone said...

We have eaten both of yo's legs off. We're starting on her arms now.

signed,
10 sexy termites

Unknown said...

All right!!! Thats more like it.

Yobeeone said...

Your evil. LOL

Yobeeone said...

YEA!!! They just ate her head off!!!!

--Jeff the Mighty