Friday, April 25, 2008

A bird singing morning to ya!

Hey folksies! It's a beautiful morning. A pair of mockingbirds just flew past my study window having a good chase. :] And there just went a pair of barn swallows. Paco the taco bell dog is sniffing for a new place to pee. How can such a tiny tea cup hold so much?

Anyway! Dystonia is attacking my eyes like mad this week. I'm having a heck of a time doing anything because of the spasms and other irritation it causes that I can't describe. In other words, me lil' eyes are miserable. *sulk*

Otherwise! It's been a good week. I've accomplished a lot with Avon. I've nearly got my new web site up. I'm reading a really cool book called, The 4-Hour Workweek", and pesach is almost over and my life will be back to normal. :]

Off to grab some breakfast and give me lil' eyes a break. Have a super weekend!

PS: I discovered something really cool with Amazon! Run your cursor over the book link! Is that cool or what???!!!!

4 comments:

Chana @ Lemon Lime Moon said...

Hope eyes calm down soon and hope your shabbat is wonderful and healing.

Yobeeone said...

Thanks Moonie! Me too. :] Have a good Shabbos! (dreaming of challah)

Anonymous said...

Sure hope your eyes get to feeling better. That's pretty cool about that Amazon thing. Have a nice weekend.

Yobeeone said...

I'm an idiot. I keep running my cursor over the book title. but! at least I'm a happy idiot. :]

Thanks! I hope me lil eyes get feeling better too. Right now would be nice. :]