Thursday, May 1, 2008

Happy tea to ya!

Good morning!

I've updated The Litterbox and the Pelican. Jeff tells an exciting mini-tale he's sure you'll enjoy. :] The Wrinkle will be updated after I post here.

There's really nothing to tell today. Not that it's stopped me any other time, but there is even less today, with the exception that I'm freezing.

Wait! I know of something! I'm ready to murder the delivery boy from Staples. Usually when I order I get it the next day, but the delivery boy screwed up and didn't make it. So, he was supposed to come yesterday. He didn't. I called Staples. They said he had stopped by and no one was home. LIAR!!!! I was home all day. I told her my office window faces the drive and I would know if he came, and if he did in fact come why didn't he honk the horn? Because he didn't come. He LIED!

So, I'm waiting for him today, mainly so I can mock him. :] Anyway, it's frustrating because I'm out of printer ink and need to get my Avon flyers made up to post at the grocery store tomorrow. grrrr....hurry up dude so I can feed you to Jeff of the Fang!

Ok. I'm done. Off to the Wrinkle and then to breakfast - poached egg on matzah! mmmmm....






No comments: