Friday, May 9, 2008

End of the week!

Had a great time today!  I spent the entire morning creating mini-flyers, new and improved business cards, posters, etc.  When mom got home she drove me around so I could post them everywhere.  It was fun! 

I made some pretty creative and nerdy mini-flyers.  Like the ones I dropped off at the post office:  Stamp out those wrinkles with Avon's Advanced Wrinkle Corrector.  LOL Stupid, but fun!

The funniest was quite by accident!  I was at the pharmacy sneaking mini-flyers into the men's mags that said, "You can't strike out with Derek Jeter!" It doesn't sound funny until you realise I put it by accident in one of the men's sports mags that had some guy kissing a girl.  ROFL  I decided to leave it there.  :] 

I figure guys who want the Derek Jeter line would be more willing to order with there being a web address.  :] 

Welp! I've got to finish getting ready for Shabbos!  have a great weekend!  I'll be catching up on blog reading tomorrow night after Shabbos.  :]

No comments: