Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Good nearly afternoon! :]

The evil children woke me up at 4:20 this morning. I finally surrender at 5:10, crawled outa bed, broke up one fight - it took a broom to separate them, fed the cats and nearly fell asleep. :]

I'm still trying to stay awake. Anyway, I think the best way for me to wake up is go on the hill with the boys and Squeek, so I'm outa here. An adventure waits! :]

PS: I put a new article up about Father's Day gifts at the Wrinkle. I learned some really interesting stuff while researching the article. Did you know more collect phone calls are made on Father's Day than any other time of year! LOL

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I have no evil anythings to wake me but seem to have to nap during the day anyway. Feeling older than dirt especially since someone was born when I was in high school....good grief!

Anonymous said...

Winnie woke me at 4am this morning wanting out too, which is very unusual for her, but when you have to poop, you have to poop I guess.

Yochana said...

Hi Dirt! LOL I felt like dirt today when I learned one of my favourite actors was born the year I graduated high school. LOL

Granny, I'm hoping no one wakes me up tonight. I'm really tired. *whimpers*