Monday, May 26, 2008

A sleepy morning to ya!

To start!  Jeff has updated his blog.  And it happened again!  Tiger has been gone for over a month.  He's never been gone that long before.  Several weeks, but not over a month. 

So, I decided that today I'd finally admit it was over.  Then, last night a cat came sneaking through the door. Now, imagine you're sure your cat has died and suddenly he's staring at you.  It was the oddest feeling I've ever had.  It was like if Pee Wee, Stevie or Siamese had come back from the dead or something. 

I spent the evening just staring at him in total disbelief.  Just about an hour before Tiger's arrival, I'd been petting Jeff and said, "I miss Tiger." 

Tiger was in pretty good shape with the exception of having over half-dozen ticks attached to him and I lost count how many more cruising his body.  He had a few war wounds, lost a lot of weight, but otherwise had a healthy red tongue and looked great! 

Wouldn't it be cool if you could attach a tiny camera to a cat like him and see his adventures?  (yo pauses)  On second thought, it'd just make more worry myself sick.

Anyway, it took him awhile to calm down and snap out of his wild cat attitude.  His senses were on major alert.

So, that was an unexpected, absolutely wonder way to start the week.  :] 


Blogged with the Flock Browser

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, how nice to have you kitten back. I'm glad to hear he's OK. Yes it would be neat to be able to attach a camera to him. I'm glad your week is starting on such a good note. Happy Memorial Day!

Yobeeone said...

It was nice to see him for that short bit. He's vanished again. I hope I see him again sooner this time. LOL

Happy Memorial Day!

Unknown said...

Good he came for a visit but Jeff said 3 cans of food!! You are such a push over LOL

Yobeeone said...

(sheepish grin) He was hungry.

Anonymous said...

Wow, nice ending. Hope he lost his wanderlust now. Is he fixed?
Maybe a trip to the snipparlor would help him stay home!
glad he is back for you.

Yobeeone said...

Nope, the Tiger still has his balls! And guess what? He's gone again. LOL He left in the middle of the night and I doubt I'll see him for weeks again. LOL

Anonymous said...

Ok it's Wednesday, where are you? I sure hope your OK.