Saturday, May 17, 2008

funny story

I forgot to mention this in my vid blog yesterday. Friday afternoon, Mom took me to Powell's (grocery store). Before I got even close to being in the store - the tics hit (Tourette Syndrome)! It was hilarious!!! I could feel the urges coming up to tic and the harder I tried to fight it the worse the tics were. ROFL!!! I wish I could have filmed the looks around me. ROFL!!!

Ya gotta love our dysfunctional bodies. LOL Ok! It's after 11:00, Bindi has already jumped on my lap waiting for me to go to bed. COOL!!! I just looked out the window! There's lots of fog!!! YEA!!! WAIT!!! WAIT!!! I think I see pirates coming through the fog! ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...splat.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry about your tics. I think it's really a shame how people stare at folks with disabilities, and I mean I've seen people really really stare. It makes me mad. They should count their blessing.

Yobeeone said...

Tics are funny! I don't mind things that make me laugh. :] And they only hurt if I try to control them.