Tuesday, May 6, 2008

And the winner is!!!

Two big items for the morning! The hummers have finally arrived!!! I'm so excited!!!  Glad the feeder is right beside my office window!  (happy grin)

The other biggie is - the winners of my first contest.  Yip, winners.  The number you had to get close to was 67.  Judy guessed 74.  Tammy guessed 59.  There was nearly a tie, so I decided the only fair thing to do was to have a 2nd place winner, and so it was!   :]

So, mazel tov guys!!!  :]

Off to fix lunch.  It took me over an hour to get my Avon site updated.  They're a lot like Yahoo blogging.  Right when you get things entered, it glitches and you lose everything.  So, I have to save every move.  Unfortunately, that means with every save you have to re-enter the edit area.  Takes forever, but it's worth it. 

Anyway!  Off to eat and watch hummers.  :]

4 comments:

Chana @ Lemon Lime Moon said...

Thanks for hummer head's up. I will go fill my feeder in a bit here.

Yobeeone said...

I felt so bad that my feeder wasn't ready when they came. I don't think I've ever filled it so fast before in me little life. LOL

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the skin so soft, it came the same day you told me I won. I guess I'm the only one who hasn't got hummers yet. boo hoo

Yobeeone said...

Cool! I'm glad it got there so fast!

I didn't see the hummer this morning, but I heard him fly off just as I stepped out on the porch. That will teach me to look down at the cats! LOL