Sunday, May 11, 2008

Good chilly morning to ya!

It's cold!  It's raining. Bindi came in this morning doing his famous whiny cry.  I asked him what was wrong, he put his little paws on the side of the bed and stretched up.  I pat his little head and it was wet.  Bindi was whining because it was raining again.  He's so funny.  He always whines at me when it rains.  lol

Squeeky's on my lap keeping it warm.  She's turning into a major lap cat.  I can hardly sit down without her hopping up.  :]

It's going to be a lazy day.  I want to work on Avon a bit and spend the day reading.  :]

Have a great mother's day!  I'm off for a cuppa tea.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you deserve a Happy Mother's Day too.....after all you have a lot of kitty kids!

Yobeeone said...

LOL I told myself happy mother's day this morning. LOL

Anonymous said...

You are such a good Mother to all those little kitty's. I hope you had a Happy Mother's Day.