Monday, May 5, 2008

You gotta laugh!

Remember the guy I held a gun on last month?  Guess who put the deer feeding station on our property?  Yip. It was him.  He stopped by tonight to explain to mom about what he had done.  He wasn't apologizing, he was just explaining it.

Of course, mom just let it go.  I didn't.  I tried explaining to her in front of him that you don't let people encroach on your property because stupid rednecks will keep doing anything they want till their on your back door. 

Mom was like, "What the heck are you talking about?"  He knew.  His eyes got big while I was stating my argument and he took a step back and started to defend himself when mom said what she did and stopped it.

Anyway, it's nice to know he's still afraid of me.  I want to keep it that way.  :]  Fear me!!!  I get it from Jeff. LOL

We also had a talk about dogs.  I told him I hunt them in the middle of the night when I hear them on our property and either shoot them with my sling shot or at them with my gun. And I do!  They come on chasing my cats.  That's not acceptable so they get shot at.

Anyway, It was hilarious!  His eyes got big again and he took another step back. ROFL!!!  Fear me!!!! ROFL

Welp that was the night!  Off to bed!
Blogged with the Flock Browser

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bet he stays off your property from now on.

Yobeeone said...

I doubt he stays off the back lot, but I know he won't come near my section of the farm, especially since I called him an encroacher who will take advantage of mom and do whatever he wants. His face went white. muuuhahahaaa... :]

Unknown said...

Slingshot avenger! I hope that guy knows you are to be taken seriously!

Yobeeone said...

LOL He does take me serious. He knows I'll pull my gun on him any day of the week. He nearly died when I told him my gun was empty when I held it on him. He won't be so lucky next time and he knows it.

Fear me!!! (we do jeff. i was talking about me.)