Thursday, May 22, 2008

Man time flies!!!

I just saw that I haven't posted since Monday! Crikey! I had no idea! I've been so busy with projects that the days as slipping by too fast.

Anyway! I have a treat for everyone! JEFF THE MIGHTY has his very own ebay streamline page! Yip! It's a real ebay page! You really can place ebay bids through it. Jeff, is an official ebay affiliate! And yes! I'm making him work for his food. His page is called Bid With Jeff! I wish they allowed it in the title, but they don't. Oh well. You can see it on the tab when you visit.

So, if you're an eBay fanatic! Would you mind bookmarking Jeff's page and even pass his page on to someone else!

Also! Jeff has been sneaking into my bathroom and peeing in my tub. I caught him the other night. So, take the poll in the upper left and let's decide if he's allowed to or not.

Welp, I've got to get Jeff's eBay link made and put on all my sites, so I'm outa here. Have a great day everyone!

PS: A message from Jeff: "This is just the beginning of my quest for world domination!!! First eBay - then the WORLD!!!!! muuahahahaaaaaaa *cough cough cough" Bow before me humans!!!!! *cough cough sneeze sneeze sneeze* (Human mommie, can I have some water and a huggie? Baby me.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emperor Jeff !

Yobeeone said...

Oh please, don't get him started. ROFL

World dictator is feeling yucky with allergies today and sacked out on his rocking chair. Poor baby.

Anonymous said...

Well, take the crown off him, that can be heavy when you are all stuffed up.

Yobeeone said...

He bites me if I try.

The lemon that squeezed. ROFL I love it! ROFL