Monday, May 5, 2008

2nd post of the morning

Hey guys! Posted my field test of SSS against bugs, ticks and wasps yesterday, see The Wrinkle. It's a video, so dial-uppers won't be able to load it. I'm writing up the results later this morning. Check back in around 4:00.

Let's see, and there's an interesting question posted at FOW, if you'd like to start a discussion on it in the comments.

Tomorrow is the revealing of my first contest winner!!! And! Poll results are - Skin Care is the "worlds" favourite when it comes to Avon products! :]

Lastly, there's a new post at The Pelican.


Blogged with the Flock Browser

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted you to know it was very hard to hear you on the Skin So Soft video. I had my computer up as high as it would go and also your video clip and I was still having a hard time hearing it. Just thought I'd let you know.

Yobeeone said...

Ah! I just re-listened to it. I never noticed it the first several times when I was working on it.

I think what happens is I know what I'm saying so I don't pay attention to the volume so much, but I sure will now. :]

Thanks so much for your help! :]