Monday, May 19, 2008

Howdy ho!

What a day! The grass finally dried just barely enough to cut my backyard. The grass was 2' high. It took a long time to get it cut because I had to keep lowering the blade as I went along. I still have to gather up my raking piles and toss them in the compost bin tonight.

Jeff chucked a bunch of cat food last night all over the mudroom floor. I wish he'd eat margarine or butter so I could keep his hairballs under control, but he refuses.

Let's see...oh! I bought Jeffie his own domain name: www.bidwithjeff.com . Once cash flow gets the bugs in their software program fixed Jeff will have his own streamlined eBay page! Jeff and eBay! Scary, isn't it? LOL I thought "Bid With Jeff" was cute.

Anyway! I was at my YouTube site this morning and ran across my video of little Stevie and Bindi wrestling. I forgot just how adorable Bindi was when he was tiny. Enjoy the show!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

No wonder you have so many kitties they are always so cute when babies!

Yochana said...

They're sooo cute!!!!!! I wish little Stevie was still alive. I'd love to know how she'd look now. *sniff*

Anonymous said...

love the viedo. They are so cute when they wrestle with each other like that.

Yobeeone said...

Me too! I forgot how cute they wrestle until I found the video I'd posted. :]

It makes me appreciate being able to take videos of my kids, so even when they've passed on like Siamese, Shad, Tiger, Pee Wee and Stevie I still have them on video.