Monday, March 31, 2008

Good morning!!!

It's working!!! I've been hoping that Jeff and Bindi would take to exploring the hill instead of trying to commit suicide by crossing the road.

Welp! This morning when I was outside, I looked up and saw a dark cat on the hill. I thought it was Kitty. I ran inside, got the binos, went back out - and it had disappeared. Dang. A few minutes later a little head popped up and who was looking back at me? Adorable little Jeff. :] I feel proud!

Besides my deer story in last night's post, the other big event was filing for the economic stimulus payment thingy. I don't have to file each year, I only get $7704. That's one of the reasons I'm back on the farm. It's one of the reasons I'm selling Avon. LOL

Anyway, the forms confused the crap out of me. So, it was off to TurboTax online! It was so cool! I actually survived the process without sending myself into a relapse. LOL!!!

I highly doubt anyone who reads my blog ever files on simple forms, but if you do it's free. Well, federal filing is, you have to pay for them to file your State. It's about $30.

In the end, it was worth the time spent. I'm getting $300 back which means I can buy a bathroom sink (I don't have one.)! Being the cheap Jew I am, I hope to find one for about $50 or $60. (cheap grin)

Have a great day!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

TurboTax is great. We use Turbo every year and it is so easy and convenient. I have every confidence in you finding a 50 or 60 dollar sink. Good boy Jeff! Stay safe on the hill says Boots who longs to be with you!

Yobeeone said...

Isn't it? If I was still employed, I'd never do taxes any other way!

I've got a particular sink I'm hoping to get - mostly, one that has no wood. LOL I'm tired of mold clean up.

Jeff is depressed with all the rain. I'd hoped to take them on the hill but struck out. *pout* Jeff sends Bootsie his latest hairball with love.