Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Revenge

There I was, innocently on the hill preparing my little spot to put up my log mud hut, when a piece of barbed wire attacked me! Me!!! Little innocent me!!!!

So, I did the only sane thing I could think of. I pulled out my homemade first aid kit. Washed my little wound with water, poured tea tree oil over it, and topped it off with a thick glob of homemade healing salve.

I gave it a few minutes, got Jeff and we headed back to the cottage, where I grabbed my wire cutters and headed back up the hill to seek my revenge!

For miles around the forests shuddered as I squeezed my cutters against the wire yelling, "DIE WIRE, DIE!!!!"

I have a lot more wire to kill before I'm finished. Anyway, that's pretty much what's been happening. :] Hope everyone's having a great day!


3 comments:

Chana @ Lemon Lime Moon said...

Barbed wire is known to make sneak attacks. It is best to shoot at it first and ask questions later!
I believe a good first aid for cuts is Irish whiskey poured right down the throat for pain and then right onto the cut for more pain.
Pretty soon you will be feeling "no pain".
Sincerely,Dr. Lemon

Anonymous said...

Be careful with the wire cut. Barbed wire is one dirty wire to get cut with, cause they are usually rusty, so be careful. Good luck making a log hut.

Yobeeone said...

Lemonie: ROFL!!!!

As for the scotch! If only I had a bottle of Glenfiddich Scotch Whiskey! Heck! If only I could afford a bottle of it. LOL!!!!

Judy: Oddly, the wire looks practically new. It's not, but it sure looks that way.