Thursday, March 27, 2008

Rain rain go away...like to some place that has a drought!

We're back under flood watch. We've got another 2 - 3" of rain coming. I feel so sorry for those who haven't recovered from the last flood. They must be beginning to feel emotionally exhausted with this second round coming. I know I'm not looking forward to it, but at least the ground has dried out a bit, so it will take a little longer to flood this time.

Anyway, my Good Medicine Camp is set up on the hill and should keep me nice and dry this afternoon. I found my poncho during the last rain, so there's no reason I can't spend time on the hill today. :]

BTW, I got the name for my camp from a really cool book I've been reading called, The Tracker The name fits perfectly for my little refuge. :]

Off to exercise, check the creek levels and eat. Have a great day!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I hate that you ae under flood watch again. This is exhausting. Enjoy Good Medicine Camp today

Chana @ Lemon Lime Moon said...

Hopefully Good Medicine Camp will bring nothing BUT good medicine your way.
No more floods..
chant with me now people..
"NO MORE FLOODS"

Yobeeone said...

B"H we didn't get the major hit we were supposed to. It's still raining, but at least there's no watch. :]