Monday, February 18, 2008

What a way to start the day!

This morning I looked out the kitchen window and two doe came around the barn and grazed around my little yard. They were beautiful! They were also very well fed. :] That's always a relief because some winters there's not enough food for everyone and you can see their ribs.

Jeff is still spraying everything in site. Last night he sprayed my pillow. B"H, it was my spare, so I still had something to sleep on. Then he sprayed my pic of a red fox on my wall, my computer screen, avon box, and Friday he tried to spray my legs again. I'm guessing Jeff will miraculously regrow his balls. LOL!!!

Yesterday was super busy. I made tea tree oil toothpaste, enough veggie soup for 3 days, garlic vinegar, ginger garlic cough syrup and dandelion root coffee/tea. It took about an hour to collect the dandelion roots. Jeff and Bindi watched with total boredom. LOL

I was able to pick enough for 8 cups of coffee, so I'm happy. Can't wait till spring so I can stock up. I want to make enough to last a year.

Off to breakfast and head for the hill. Have a fun day! :]

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Is it possible Jeff will finally run out of spray? LOL Maybe he will get tired of doing it since it means nothing now!!

Yobeeone said...

Jeff's too proud of his anatomy to ever think it's means nothing now. LOL