Thursday, February 21, 2008

Curse of the cat claw

This morning me and Jeffie were having our lovey dovey time, when he stretched, yawned and accidentally put a claw straight in my eye. I have a nice sharp scratch on the inside of my lower left eye lid.

I just go back from the eye doc. He gave me drops to put in 3 times/day and told me to stay in a dimly lit room for a couple days. That one I figured out on my own. LOL

Anyway, if you don't hear from me until Sunday, it's because the bright light of the pc screen is really, really hurting. So! I'm outa here! Have a great one!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't expect you to see this today unless you are so addicted to the computer you can't keep away from looking. I hope your eye gets better soon. Don't hurt Jeff...although he might have done it to get even for the attack on his anatomy!

Anonymous said...

Ouch!! That sound awful. I hope it feels better soon. You and Jeffie better be careful. Hugs.