Monday, February 25, 2008

Taa daaa.....

Hey folks!  Went to the eye doc today and B"H my eye is fully healed.  (yo throws antibiotic eye drops in air to celebrate)  I was so happy when he said I didn't have to do anymore eye drops.  :]

Kitten updates:  Let's see, Kitty might be pregnant.  Bindi is one of the fathers if she is.  They've been playing "red light hussie" in my closet.

Bindi is sitting on my lap farting.  Too bad no one has invented "scratch n' sniff" screens or you guys could share the moment with me.  (evil grin)

Jeff is still spraying everything in sight.  It's driving me meshugah, but at least it's only pee coming out and not the other nauseating scent. oy!  That about made me sick.  (yo turns green)

I'm off to bed.  Have a great one!

Blogged with Flock

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kitty "used" to be on birth control, see what happens when you lose contact. Bindi? Is this incest? Boots says "Way to go Jeff!" I say, why why why? I am afraid I would have no problem never letting him back in the house! I say this because I don't have to look in his eyes LOL

Yobeeone said...

Kitty is on bc, when I remember to give it to her. LOL I gave her some time off from it and forgot how long it had been.

I could never throw Jeff out permanently, he just too cute. If his personality wasn't so adorable, it'd be no problem. :]