Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Defrost me, please!

I just got back from my tepee. :] It survived the wind and snow really well. I love that thing. I can build my fire in it and smoke doesn't go everywhere like in my previous shelter and I have plenty of room. :]

I'm hoping next month I can afford to get a super large tarp so I won't have 3 different pieces holding it together. It will work much nicer that way and I can cut me larger poles for a bigger tepee. :] Right now it's 6' across, I'd like 9'.

That's pretty much my day. I got forced back because I wasn't watching what I was doing and got my bum wet (brrrr) and my toes were so cold they hurt. So, much to the cats happiness, I'm back a couple hours early. :]

Hope everyone's having a great day! I'll be updating Pelican's Post later. I had an exciting adventure with a bird. :]

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am cold even thinking of this. ARE YOU A NUT?