Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Wet and whinney

The kids are all sick of the snow and rain.  I'm not fond of it either.  :]  Jeff and Spotty went out and found it raining again, so they're crashed on the futon.  Bindi and Chubby confiscated my bed and Squeeky is lying in the back window with her head under the warmth of the plant grow lamp.  lol  I think she's the smartest out of everyone.  :]

I got my Herbal Medicine Making Kit yesterday.  It's so cool!!!  I started a echinacea tincture last night.  It will be ready in 6 weeks.  Then, I made a healing salve out of comfrey, calendula, plantain, St. Johnswort, Lavender and bees wax.   I'm hoping it will heal up the welts on my toes.  They hurt like crazy. 

Last on the list was a nettle infusion.  It tastes like crap, smells like a barnyard loaded with poop (not kidding), but it's good for me, so I'm drinking it.  *yo makes funny gagging face*

That's pretty much it!  OY!!! Just say the time!  Gotta get my Avon order in. duh.   The cloudy days are clouding me lil' brain.  Catch ya later!


Blogged with Flock

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Better you drinking that stuff than me. Yuck. How's your eye doing? Hope it's doing better. Hugs.

Yobeeone said...

I just finished drinking today's pint. *gag...cough...cough* I'm sure it will grow on me. Heck! I learned to like spinach! I can learn to like anything. LOL

My eye is perfect. Completely healed. I had 3 days of really bad pain, so it's a relief for it to be over.

Unknown said...

Yo drinks poop! Who would have believed it? Oh wait....it smells like poop! Okay....feeling better now.

Yochana said...

yes! I confess! I do drink poop! Hey! You gotta recycle that crap in the litterbox somehow!