Friday, February 22, 2008

Attack of the claw update

Hey folks!  The eye is looking good.  Still really uncomfortable and I have to be careful not to look left or right, else it hurts pretty bad.  I'm downing ibuprofen and using hot compresses to help with the healing.

Last night was really funny.  I was so paranoid that I slept with my glasses on.  I also sanitised my goggles (for weed eating) and put them by my pillow.  When Jeff got near me, I put them on.  LOL!!!! 

I wish I had a door to my bedroom and I would have locked everyone out last night, but alas, the cottage is too small for doors. 

Anyway, the bright screen is bugging me again, so I'm outa here.  Have a great weekend!

Blogged with Flock

5 comments:

Chana @ Lemon Lime Moon said...

Rig a small patch over the eye. It will help a bit maybe with light.
Keep it loose though so air circulates behind.

Yobeeone said...

I wanted to, but Dr. Schmoll said no. Even by allowing air to circulate, a patch slows down healing time. *grumble*

B"H, by Shabbos, I should be handling light better. *please please* Then it's just another 5 - 10 days for the little begger to be healed completely. *yo throws kleenex in air to celebrate*

Unknown said...

Oh Happy Day...glad to hear of the healing.

Anonymous said...

So happy to hear your eye is feeling better. Hope it's not long before it completely healed up. Keep Jeff away from you for awhile. Hugs

Yobeeone said...

Thanks everyone! :]