Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Crap

We're under a flood watch.  It's going to be impossible not to have one if we get the 1 - 3" predicted.  Water is sitting on the ground as it is.  I'm going to spend part of today getting the house ready. 
Speaking of water!  :]  Me and the boys got caught in a downpour when we went on our morning adventure.  B"H, I had taken a tarp.  Unfortunately, the rain hit so fast I ended up putting it up wrong and had to fight to keep the tarp down.  LOL  Bindi and Jeff were hunkered down fighting to keep dry.

Despite the fact that I got wet and my clothes are in the dryer, it was fun and it inspired me to finish my debris shelter.  Actually, it inspired me to make it bigger. 

Anyway, I'm off to get my stuff out of harms way.  Have a great one!  :]

Blogged with Flock

2 comments:

mrsmel said...

Good luck in avoiding high water problems. We'll be thinking about you. Huge hugs!

Unknown said...

I sure hope you don't have flooding problems. Good Luck.