Thursday, February 7, 2008

One stinker of a morning.

This morning started out with a bang. Jeff jumped on the gas heater and tried to climb through the closed blind which has a couple nice flower holders on the other side. Jeff discovered I can get really cranky.

He fought like crazy as I yanked him out of the window and he fell to the floor. Scared the crap out of him and me. I was scared stiff that he might have gotten hurt. B"H, he's fine, although emotionally the two of us will be in therapy for life. :]

Then, I went in the kitchen, leaned down to pet Jeff (still feeling guilty) and Squeeky let out a long squeeky fart - right in my face. ROFL I wonder if it's a sign of how my day is going to go? (yo screams in horror and begins referring to herself in the 3rd person again.)

B"H, the rain that was supposed to come our way began floating off to the east and just missed us. I was watching the whole event on weatherbug. I love that thing. The radar is only 10 minutes behind real-time so you can do some serious weather tracking. Anyway, the creek came out of it's banks, but not too bad. :]

The last thing that happened yesterday was being on the hillside and being blasted with 35 mph winds and gusts up to 50. I'm writing up the story later at Pelican's Post.

Off for another cuppa tea. Have a great one!


2 comments:

Chana @ Lemon Lime Moon said...

Time for serious Thank you Hashems!!
Glad its ok now. *turns off the alarms*.

Yobeeone said...

It was definitely the nes I was hoping for. Even mom had to admit this time that it was unbelievable that we were spared. The last time I got flooded, the conditions were like they were when this storm came through. So, it was definitely a nes. :]