Thursday, February 14, 2008

Hobo stoves and chickadees!

My little shelter! Complete with Slumberjack canoe chair, hobo stove, supply of wood and a place to lie down. :] Jeff and Bindi like curling up in the back of it and waiting to get their special treats.

I haven't been able to let them go with me since we ran into the wild dogs. I have a pocket full of bullets longing to find the head of
those evil beggers.


My hobo stove has been great these past couple days. This morning when I went up it was only 18. brrrr...

It was really fun today. There was a little chickadee who was really curious about me and hopped tree to tree trying to get a closer look. Wish I could have filmed him, but I was afraid to move.

The snow is finally melting. I've enjoyed it for tracking wildlife and seeing the countless rabbit trails, but I'm ready to see bare ground again. :]

Off to track down a couple cats! :] Hope everyone had a great day!




No comments: