Wednesday, February 6, 2008

a wet morning to ya!

Welcome to stress day! :] We're under a flood advisory until 10:30A and the watch continues till around 7:00P.

Since I'm the family weather fanatic (i.e. love tracking weather and recording the data), we've had 1.04" of rain since yesterday morning. Not bad, really, but too much more and we'll see the creek by the house come out of the banks.

If things got too bad, instead of going to mom's, I'd take Jeff and Bindi and we'd head for either the barn or to my tarp shelter on the hill. :] Why not make the most of it. :]

Anyway, hope everyone who lives in the tornado zones are still in one piece.

PS: Sadly, Jeff isn't getting fixed until next Monday. The vet couldn't zap him until then. It's a total bummer since yesterday when he was sitting on my shoulders in the shelter, he tried to breed my head. I had a heck of a time getting the horny little mongrel off. Puberty - it's an ugly thing. LOL

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You would rather go to the barn than to Mom's? As a mother I feel bad! Then again maybe if you were mine I wouldn't LOL Puberty is ugly......as I remember....yes yes it was!!

Yobeeone said...

If you were my mom, you would hate cats and be glad I was anywhere but in her house, because I'd take jeff and bindi in with me.

The other cats are used to floods and can take care of themselves, but I worry about my two idiots. LOL