Thursday, October 2, 2008

I love auto posting

I love using Scribefire to post to my blogs.  I can create a post and set any date and time I want for it to auto post.  :]  Talk about lazy. LOL

Rosh was good.  I got a lot of learning in and re-evaluating me scruffy little life and setting goals for the coming year in: personal, spiritual, health, business, money, leisure, relationship, family (cats) and stuff.  :]  5770 looks to be a good year!  :] 

For those counting!  The world only lasts 6000 years -  so there's now only 230 years left till the end! 

If you think about it, that's less than 2.5 people's lifetimes.  Let's figure it!   My uncle Vic lived to 104.  My great grandma Burtonshaw lived to 91.  That leaves 35 years. My grandma, Nannie lived to 94, 3 days.  Combine the 3 and the world has been gone for 59 years.  Cool!  (happy grin)


Anyway, 2nd day of Rosh I had a nasty sinus headache.  My room got too cold and that was that.  Every time I let me lil' forehead get cold I get a headache.  *whimper*  So, I sat around playing my ukelele trying to distract me lil' brain from the pain.

So, that's me little life this week.  Outa here to get stuff done.  Make it a great one!


3 comments:

My Road thru Life said...

Sound like Rosh was pretty good and you were able to re-evaluate pretty much of your life. Hope it helps and I hope your feeling better. Missed ya. Hugs.

Chana @ Lemon Lime Moon said...

Only problem is its 5769 you are a year off.
Hope the Brandy helped though.

Yobeeone said...

LOL!!! I know! What happened was my mind was still on arguing with a Lubie friend of mine about the year 5770.

She kept insisting that it had to mean something special.

Naturally, I rallied with, "Yeah! Like 70 comes after the number 69." LOL And we kept rambling.

She never was convinced.

Thanks for the error catch! :]