Friday, October 24, 2008

35 minutes till Shabbos!

Nearly outa time.  It's been a busy week.  Had a TIA that mucked my speech for a day and fried me lil' brain.  That was interesting.

The rest of the time was spent trying to catch up on my stroke site and learn some more about Squidoo and stuff.

The cats have been crazy.  Jeff is depressed.  It's raining out and he hates rainy days, so he's in on my bed fast asleep.  That won't last long. I'm getting ready to pull out the vacuum.  LOL

Bindi is protesting and sleeping in an empty AVON box on the porch.  He looks quite happy and content.  :]

Squeek is perched on top the futon - her favourite place and Chubby, as always, is in feeding her face. 

Welp!  That's me lil' week.  :]  I'm off to read blogs, vacuum and hit the shower.  Can I get it all done in under 30 minutes? hmm....


2 comments:

My Road thru Life said...

You mentioned bed. Did you get a new bed? Something better for your back than the futon?

Yobeeone said...

I wanted to get a real bed, but found out putting a piece of plywood under my futon mattress did wonders. :] It was also cheaper than a new bed - I got the plywood for free. :]