Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I dream of sleeping...

Got to bed at midnight.  The kids thought it was so much fun they decided to wake me every hour on the hour and a few times in between.  Evil children.

Yom Kippur is tomorrow, so I won't be online until late Thursday night. 

Anyway, it's raining. YEA!!! Has been all day and it's been wonderful!  :]  We needed it really bad.  The cats aren't too keen on it though.  Jeff came through earlier soaked to the bone and gave me a look of disgust.

The only good part about being soaked for him is he loves the microfiber cloth I use to dry him.  I guess he think's it's the "cat's meow."  (yo ducks as Jeff throws hickory nuts at her)

Welp, I'm outa here.  Gotta clean up the house and the dozen eggs that splattered on the floor earlier.  LOL

Later!

2 comments:

Chana @ Lemon Lime Moon said...

have an easy fast kiddo

My Road thru Life said...

We got some rain to. Yipee! We spent the day out going here and there that day getting all our chores done.