Thursday, October 2, 2008

alas poor yo...we knew her as being totally creepy

You know how we have our lovely low immune systems, which get lower when we have little contact with the public?  Well...mom brought some sort of bug home from school and now I've got it.  I hate running a fever.  I hate the cats knowing I am...any sign of weakness....my life is in danger.  LOL

To avoid any further whining - I'm going to grab a hot cuppa molasses coffee, kick back and watch the two hour episode of Heroes.  I don't get local channels so my former sister-in-law recorded it for me.  This is exciting!  (big happy grin)

PS:  Where's the whiskey when you need it.  Or at least a good peach Brandy!  Oh wait!!!!  Tomorrow when I go shopping we're going right past the liquor store!  mmm...nothing like a good peach brandy to make you feel better. 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Your Mom brought something home from the school to make you sick? Why do we have little kids around to do this to us for? I say....ban the kids! In the mean time, feel better soon. Boots is trying to talk to Jeff but I won't let her, I know she wants to help plan something!

My Road thru Life said...

What was you mom doing at school? Terry has been sick too because our grandkids have been sick and gave the bug to him. Now I just hope I don't get it. I hate liquor, but I might just give some to Terry. Hope you feel better soon. Hugs.

Anonymous said...

Still under the weather?
Update doggone it! What do you think this is?

Yobeeone said...

Mom works as a grandma in the school system (West Virginia). It's a pretty cool job.

LOL Lemono!